Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the treatment is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. In other words, the person responsible decides how and for what purposes the personal data is processed.
What is a personal data?
A personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The personal data that we have of our clients are collected from different points:
- Each time you contact us directly, for example through a website belonging to YupiHome S.L. (www.yupihome.com or yupi.rentals) or through the telephone customer service or through e-mail, to request information about our services.
- When you hire a service with us
- When you are subscribing to our newsletter
- When you register as a registered user of our websites
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that are necessary for us to provide the services or make available the functionalities of the Website that you have requested.
For example, if you wish to receive the Newsletter of YupiHome S.L., you will need to provide us with your email. If you request information from us or want us to contact you, you must provide us with the necessary contact information for this purpose. If you want to hire our services, you will need to provide us, among others, a fiscal address to prepare your invoice. If you do not provide this personal information, it would be impossible for us to provide you with our services.
The services of YupiHome S.L., as well as its promotional campaigns, are directed and thought mostly for adults. In this sense, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 14 years old. YupiHome S.L. reserves the possibility of verifying the age of the people who provide personal data. Any data of a child under 14 years old will be eliminated. We would appreciate it if you could help us keep your personal information updated by informing us of any changes in your contact information or preferences.
What information can we obtain about you?
- Contact information: name, phone, email…
- Identification and billing information: name, vat number, passport, legal address. Information that we are obliged to receive to comply with the legal obligations of our services
- Preferences: information that you provide us about your preferences, for example, the type of service.
- Use of the web and communications: how you use our website; language used, information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
For what do we use your personal data?
In general, the personal information you provide to us and that we obtain from you is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high quality service and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we treat your personal data are detailed below:
- Sales information: YupiHome S.L. keeps the information of customers who have made some kind of contracting services, reservations and payments made on the web, as well as complaints and claims.
- Customer service, promotions or advertising: YupiHome S.L. collects your contact information, your preferences and data about the use of the websites and communications; You can also use information about sales and services that you have provided through the web to determine those offers and news that may be more interesting and to contact you in relation to these offers, based on your marketing preferences (and that you can modify through the web portals). The treatments related to promotions and advertising are only carried out when you have consented to them.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: all those responsible for data processing are subject to the laws of the countries in which they carry out their activity, and are obliged to comply with them. These obligations include the delivery, in certain circumstances, of personal data to judicial bodies, regulatory bodies or supervisors, and state security forces and bodies. These data treatments are based on existence for YupiHome S.L. of a legal obligation of collaboration with such organizations.
With whom do we share your information and how do we protect it?
We will share or give access to third parties to your personal data when doing so is necessary to achieve one of the objectives described below and in accordance with current legislation:
- Providers: YupiHome relies on various service providers to offer the aforementioned services (web hosting, mail, payment processing, …). All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) of our property or our suppliers, and to access them and use them our security criteria and policies are applied. All our suppliers also comply with the new European regulations in terms of protection of personal data and apply the necessary measures to keep your information protected.
- Legal compliance: YupiHome S.L. may communicate your personal data when the assignment is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including assignment to the competent authorities, judges and courts.
- Owners: YupiHome S.L. will give the fiscal data of the customers who hire our services in order that they can make the corresponding invoice for the accommodation of the guests.
How do we keep your data protected?
To ensure protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various security measures. Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a web it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, we devote the maximum efforts to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with which to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
- limit the access to your data only to those people who should know them in attention to the tasks they perform;
- as a general rule, transfer the collected data in encrypted format;
- install perimeter protection systems of computer infrastructures (“firewalls”) to prevent unauthorized access, for example “hackers”, and
- routinely monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any improper use of personal data.
In those cases in which we have provided (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret. You agree to keep and use the username with due diligence. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, the assignment, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period. In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it to perform their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
What rights do I have as a user?
As a YupiHome customer and in accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data:
- Right of information: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible way, with a clear and simple language, about the use and treatment of your personal data.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask us at any time to confirm if we are treating your personal data, to provide you with access to them and to information about your treatment and to obtain a copy of said data. For our part, we can ask you to prove your identity or require more information that is necessary to manage your request.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate, non-updated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that incomplete personal information be completed, including through an additional statement.
- Right of suppression – right to oblivion-: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons and as long as a proportionality trial is carried out, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and are not about facts or events of present and prioritize the right to information. However, this right is not absolute, so YupiHome may continue to keep them duly blocked in the cases provided for by the applicable regulations.
- Right to limit treatment: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data which means that we can continue to store them, but not continue treating them if any of the following conditions is met:
- You impugn the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows the responsible to verify the accuracy of the same;
- the treatment is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
- YupiHome no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need them for the formulation, the exercise or the defense of claims;
- You have opposed the treatment, while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of YupiHome prevail over yours.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transmitted to another controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on the consent or execution of a contract and this treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Right of opposition: This right allows you to oppose the processing of your personal data, including the preparation of profiles. We will not be able to attend to your right only when we treat your data in the event that we accredit legitimate reasons for the treatment or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke consent: In cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data in relation to certain activities (for example, in order to send you commercial information), you may withdraw it at any time.
- Right to file a claim with a control authority: You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose data can be consulted at http://www.agpd.es.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and for our own interests (for example, the maintenance of the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within the maximum period set forth in the Spanish regulations, if this is lower.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The use of your data in the conditions described above is allowed by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent given at all times);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract subscribed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to obtain a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate for possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
Cookies are part of the Website. When you access the Website, this makes the browser create on your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.) small files with information necessary for the operation of the Website. These files (which are the cookies themselves) are part of the technology necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and are not inherently harmful. Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allow tracking of your activity on the Internet.
There are the following types of cookies:
Depending on its expiration:
- Session: Expires at the end of the session.
- Persistence: They do not expire at the end of the session.
Depending on its origin:
- Origin: Enabled by the website you browse.
- Third parties. They come from other websites.
1. Analytical cookies
They are used to collect user activity statistics. Among others, the number of users visiting the Website, the number of pages visited, as well as the activity of users on the Website, the technology applied to their viewing and their frequency of use are analyzed. The information collected is always anonymous in such a way that no link can be established between it and the individual to whom they refer..
2. Authentication cookies
Depending on each case, the aforementioned cookies used by YupiHome may be session or persistent and owned by third parties. These circumstances, among others, will determine the need to obtain or not your consent for the use of said cookies.
Next, a table with the information of the cookies used in the Website is collected:
By accepting this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you are accepting the generation of cookies for the purposes mentioned above, in those cases in which such consent is accurate.
However, the foregoing, in case you wish to subsequently delete cookies that have been stored on your computer and that necessarily require your consent, you can do so using the tools provided by your browser for such purposes. In this sense, you can find additional information through the following links:
If you do not accept cookies or reject them later, the functionality of the Website may be diminished.
How to contact us?
You can also contact us through the Data Protection Delegate at the address indicated here:
D. Miguel Ángel García
Telf.: 971 574 748
Email: [email protected]